Tissue Kasavu Saree With Floral Embroidery
An unique design interwoven with the florals and elegant vines that twist and turn throughout the design.. 'Nellu' embroidery pattern adds a touch of authenticity and cultural significance, and it incorporates elements of paddy, symbolizing abundance and prosperity. The paddy stalks are intricately embroidered, capturing the delicate texture of the leaves and the grains of rice.
- Material Type : Tissue
- Color : Cyan
- Length: 6.25M
- Traditional Tissue Kasavu saree with cyan border and matching tassels
- The vines are delicately embroidered
- showcasing their graceful curves and foliage.
- Saree length is 6.2m inclusive 0f blouse piece
- Care-Smooth Hand wash with cold water and dry in shade
- Country of Origin: India
Product color may vary slightly due to photographic effects or your monitor settings.