Onam Special Traditional Kasavu Half Saree
Customised to reflect heritage as well as modern spirits, a unique ethnic half saree collection with fine kasavu and brocades, and added elegance of dainty embroideries. Explore the essence of our heritage, and enliven the aura of Onam festival...
- Material Type : Tissue
- Color : Red
- Kerala tissue half saree in traditional style
- Three Inch kasavu zari is complemented with dainty piping in aesthetic shades.
- Skirt fabric is adorned with all over zari stripes.
- Matching brocade blouse piece measures 1 meter
- Care-Smooth Hand wash with cold water and dry in shade
- Country of Origin: India
Product color may vary due to the photographic lighting source. Being handcrafted shades, prints, and patterns may marginally vary in each batch of print. THE BLOUSE USED IN THE IMAGE IS FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC PURPOSES ONLY